M.Sc. Susanne Hanesch
work +49 6151 16-25743
fax +49 6151 16-20305
Office: L5/01 326
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Scenario Analysis
- Criticality Assessment of raw materials in the energy and transport sectors
Student Advisory Service
- Environmental Sciences at the TUD
- Since 03/2019: TU Darmstadt. Research assistant at the Institute IWAR – Department of Material Flow Management and Resource Economy.
- 10/2014 – 10/2018: Technical University of Darmstadt. Master of Science Energy Science and Engineering. Topic of the Master thesis: Criticality of raw materials for the energy transition – Analysis and assessment of the supply risk of selected elements for photovoltaic technologies in Germany until 2050.
- 10/2011 – 08/2014: Technical University of Darmstadt. Bachelor of Science Architecture. Topic of the Bachelor thesis: Redensification in the Nordweststadt – Architectural design of a modular student dormitory in Frankfurt.