M.Sc. Tabea Hagedorn
fax +49 6151 16-20305
Office: L5/01 326
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Material flow and resource management
- Digitalization in the circular economy
Student Advisory Service
- Since 12/2020: TU Darmstadt. Research associate at the Institute IWAR – Department of Material Flow Management and Resource Economics.
- 10/2018 – 11/2020: TU Darmstadt. Master of Science Environmental Engineering. Topic of the external thesis with Fraunhofer IWKS “Development of a life cycle assessment model for the evaluation of recycling routes for construction and demolition waste with special regard of substitution effects”.
- 10/2012 – 10/2018: TU Darmstadt. Bachelor of Science Environmental Engineering. Topic of the external thesis “Development of a concept for the disposal of glass wool in Electronic City, Bangalore, India”.