Fabian-Hagen Leskow M.Sc., M.Eng.
Office: L05|01 205
work +49 6151 16-20317
Supervision of Bachelor and Master Theses
Theoretical and practical exercises upon request and to the following topics:
- Selective membranes to remove micro pollutants in wastewater recovery, respectively, recycling
- Technologies for water-reuse and recycle, e.g. NF, RO, ED, MCDI, MD, FO, etc.
- Modeling, simulation and optimisation of industrial WWTP related processes
Further topics upon request.
Foreign students welcome – supervision and writing in English offered.
- Functional membrane coating in industrial wastewater treatment
- Parameterisation of application related process parameters for SMART membranes
- Modelling and optimisation of process designs for industrial wastewater treatments
- Forum for interdisziplinäre Forschung (FIF) funded research to compare selective functional nanoporous membranes with conventional nanoporous membranes in order to remove micro contaminants in waste water.