Call for Abstracts
* * * DEADLINE EXTENSION: Call for Abstract – MFA 2012 * * *
The MFA-ConAccount section of ISIE has granted an extension for the submissions of abstracts for the biennial conference 2012 in Darmstadt (Germany) from 26.-28. September 2012.
The call for abstract deadline has been extended through February 29, 2012.
Authors wishing to contribute to ISIE MFA-ConAccount Section Conference 2012 are kindly invited to submit an abstract. The call for abstracts starts on November 15, 2011 and ends on February 29, 2012.
Subjects and tools
As subject areas for the conference, the following issues are envisaged:
- Methodological advances, modeling and IT applications
- Urban metabolism and urban mining
- MFA – waste – recycling management
- Linking socio-economic metabolism and climate change
- Critical minerals
- Operating materials flow management
- National accounting and input-output-analysis
- Inter- and transdisciplinarity
- Measuring and modeling material flows embodied in international trade
- The role of prices in socio-economic metabolism
Procedure for abstracts submission
- Please prepare an abstract of approximately 400 words in English. Please use the following template to upload. Template (docx)Template (doc)
- Please convert your Word-File to a pdf-File with a maximum size of 2Mb.
- Upload your abstract: https://www.conftool.net/mfa2012/
- Each abstract will be peer reviewed regarding its scientific quality and relevance to the meeting purpose.
- A download of abstracts will be distributed after the conference.